- A permanent regional, time and quality availability of signal via the GPS satellite system as well as availability of GSM mobile network cannot be guaranteed. This is why we cannot assume any liability for damages caused by a bad connection. This especially applies for the emergency button use.
The disclaimer for damages does not apply for events of intent and gross negligence.
Further, it also does not apply for injury for life and limb or the impairing of the health in the event of culpable conduct by Winora-Staiger GmbH.
- We do not take responsibility for passing on data packages within a set amount of time to the mobile network as well as transfer of data by the network to eConnect.
- We especially do not take responsibility for the accuracy of transferred signals and the caused position calculation.
- We do not take liability for the GSM mobile network and GPS satellite tracking providing the current function scopes for fulfilling the contractual services in the future. In case these services or functions should become partially not usable, it shall be deemed force majeure which cannot be influenced by Winora-Staiger GmbH and exempts Winora-Staiger GmbH from liability.
- Winora-Staiger GmbH is not responsible for damages caused by eConnect usage. The liability is also excluded for indirect or follow damages (e.g. not delivered emergency SMS, faulty location data) if it concerns a contractual partner, a company according to §14 German BGB or a legal entity of public law. Liability is also excluded in case of the loss and/or damage of data.