Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Haibike UK which is distributed by Raleigh Ltd (company no. 00139076) whose registered office is at Raleigh (UK) Ltd, Church Street, Eastwood, Nottingham.
1. The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom who attend the London eBike festival between the 22nd and 24th of April.
2. There is no purchase required to enter this giveaway.
3. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the giveaway is through an email sign-up form on the Haibike website.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. The prize draw for the giveaway will run until Monday 2nd May 2022 at midnight.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for sign-ups not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
10. The prize is as follows: a £150 Cotswold Outdoor voucher supplied by Haibike UK
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen at random from all email sign-ups received by an automated system at Haibike UK Ltd.
13. The winner will be notified by email by the 6th April 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions